Leave behind the guilt, shame, and blame and take charge of your life.
Coaching for both the sober curious and those wanting to live an alcohol-free life.
You want to change your relationship with alcohol, stop worrying about your drinking, and start living your healthiest life.
But instead, you find that you’re...
- Having trouble sleeping. You need a few drinks to fall asleep, and still feel restless throughout the night
- Not losing weight. You’re working out a lot and trying to eat healthy but you’re not seeing the results you’re hoping for
- Uncomfortable in your skin. You’re buying expensive skin care products and going to the dermatologist, but your skin still looks puffy, flushed, and aged
- Stressed to the max. At the end of a long day, you find yourself needing more drinks than you once did to relax and unwind
- Exhausted far too frequently. 2 pm rolls around and you’re ready for a nap. And even when you aren’t resting, you feel unmotivated and lack energy
- Not coping well with different burdens. You may be struggling with an empty nest or suddenly needing to care for aging parents, and these new struggles feel overwhelming
Most of all, you’re so tired of how much influence alcohol has over you.
When you adjust your relationship with alcohol, you might find you have:
And you’re ready for these things, but you’re also really nervous.
What will it be like going out? Will people judge me when I don’t drink or drink less? Will I be able to actually relax after a tough day of work or when facing serious life circumstances? What if I slip up and let myself down yet again?
When you know you want to get these results, the best way to do it is to work alongside someone who is trained to help you attain them.
Everyone has a different relationship with alcohol — and that’s okay.
You’re the only person who can determine what feels most comfortable for you. Working together, we can figure out the best case scenario to help you get in that comfortable place and how to deal with any challenges that occur if you decide to commit to living alcohol free.
My approach is based on cognitive behavioral psychology practices and neuroscientific research. I’m not simply asking you to harness the extreme willpower necessary to change your behavior and then sustain that willpower.
I’m here to coach you through transforming your desire to drink.
Together, we can change the beliefs and emotions that led you to feeling unhappy with your relationship with alcohol so that you can find peace and freedom to create space for possibility in your life.
Are you ready to take the next step?
Schedule your complimentary 45-minute discovery session to gain clarity around your current situation and determine what your ideal relationship with alcohol looks like moving forward.
If we’re a good fit, I’ll create a customized proposal for working together, as all coaching engagements are custom tailored to meet my client’s individual needs.